something i havent jammed in a while
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
something i havent jammed in a while
[youtube]SDBubA1JIeQ[/youtube]

- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: something i havent jammed in a while
[youtube]cm28YAvY8Kg[/youtube]


<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: something i havent jammed in a while
Queen to e1 is a really bad move 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: something i havent jammed in a while
baron Akercocke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Akercocke since.

;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: something i havent jammed in a while
I still can't bring myself to take this band seriously because of their name. 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: something i havent jammed in a while
I admit, the cock repulses me.
But the music is win.
But the music is win.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
Re: something i havent jammed in a while
ein blondie 
second, blondie's era akercocke>>>>>>>>>>
third, I'd fuck the shit out of that chick in that video, twas my initial reaction when I saw this video years ago, and still stands.
second, blondie's era akercocke>>>>>>>>>>
third, I'd fuck the shit out of that chick in that video, twas my initial reaction when I saw this video years ago, and still stands.

- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: something i havent jammed in a while
I'm gonna come clean out and say it....
I have a poster of baron and the rest of the cockes on my wall in my parents home
It was in terroriser about 6 years back about a week or two after the nile darkened shrines edition.
I discovered Ackercocke by complete accident when i was about 17 and they are still one of my favourite bands, ive seen them 3 times (wow).
Horns of Baphomet is one of my favourite metal songs.
I have a poster of baron and the rest of the cockes on my wall in my parents home
It was in terroriser about 6 years back about a week or two after the nile darkened shrines edition.
I discovered Ackercocke by complete accident when i was about 17 and they are still one of my favourite bands, ive seen them 3 times (wow).
Horns of Baphomet is one of my favourite metal songs.

- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: something i havent jammed in a while
[quote name="Aaron"]ein blondie 
second, blondie's era akercocke>>>>>>>>>>
third, I'd fuck the shit out of that chick in that video, twas my initial reaction when I saw this video years ago, and still stands.[/quote]
All of these statements are very true.
I discovered Aker one day searching the internet for song titles with the word Leviathan in them.
second, blondie's era akercocke>>>>>>>>>>
third, I'd fuck the shit out of that chick in that video, twas my initial reaction when I saw this video years ago, and still stands.[/quote]
All of these statements are very true.
I discovered Aker one day searching the internet for song titles with the word Leviathan in them.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.