Hold me...

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Hold me...

Post by Haunty »

I made myself listen all the way through this song. I need a hug now. :eyes:

[youtube]9cI22ptvSRc[/youtube]



:vomit:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Hold me...

Post by rhino »

this song really sucks
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: Hold me...

Post by Haunty »

The funny thing is that I listened to this the first time through:

[youtube]b43MtH_h7Nk[/youtube]



...and I was thinking to myself, "Well, I've sold them short. This isn't half bad." But it turns out that it's not even Dimmu Borgir. :lol:

So I listened to the real song, and now I need a fellating lover. :tear:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: Hold me...

Post by baron von blondle »

[youtube]D9zwBhI0xXM[/youtube]
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
Post Reply