kylesa - spiral shadow

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

kylesa - spiral shadow

Post by rhino »

[youtube]58lNQCBxjso[/youtube]





killer stuff
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: kylesa - spiral shadow

Post by Hugo. »

I shouted 'make me a sandwich' during her soundcheck. I really regret that. :frown:
Image
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: kylesa - spiral shadow

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

really good album, its been out for like a month but I just recently remembered it. imo its their best to date
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: kylesa - spiral shadow

Post by rhino »

just picked it up yesterday, cool album art and bonus dvd
Post Reply