Found this just the other day, haven't heard it for years...about 12 years to be exact. Anyone else heard 'em?
Deranged deranged yelling hardcore shit:
[youtube]KtGGYwLhQA8[/youtube]
Kiss It Goodbye
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Kiss It Goodbye
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Kiss It Goodbye
i like it. that is a pretty
name too
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: Kiss It Goodbye
yeah, thought you'd be into it
just such a ballsy song, and it sounds like psycho off his meds on the mic
just such a ballsy song, and it sounds like psycho off his meds on the mic
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Kiss It Goodbye
I do not typically like hardcore screamy stuff, but this was enjoyable.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Grudge
- Metal God
- Posts: 10535
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23
Re: Kiss It Goodbye
Really repetitive.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Kiss It Goodbye
Imran doesnt like it, what a surpise
I googled the lyrics:
Kneel down and pray to the liquor store.
I bought a bible from another whore.
Suit-and-tie tells vicious lies.
We do nothing more than open wide.
Imposed temptation and weekly celebrations.
We still don't see her. We see a prize. A PRIZE.
Just keeping score. Just trying to score.
Looking scared when I ask what for.
What's this all for? Isn't there more than this?
Are we just keeping score. Am I just another whore?
I don't want to be on the assembly line.
I don't want to be the next thing you buy.
I don't want to be invisible.
I don't want to be like THIS.
Are we all just keeping score. Am I just another whore?
Do we have to be invisible?
Does it have to be so miserable.
Your devotion has the look..I want to be sick.
I want to be the last one picked.
I don't want to have to fake this.
I don't want to have to face this.
All that time spent. All those things said.
All that wasted breath.
I swear there's nothing left.
What's the price of meat these days?
What's the price of me these days?
Tie me down to set me free.
Sweet hypocrisy.
Smiling cruelty.
Smile and kill in the name of goodwill.
Flags and ribbons.
Tuned-in convictions.
On your knees, it's time to please.
Open wide, it's time for your medicine.
Life passes by. It's just another contact high.
I want to be the last one picked.
I want to be sick.
Human landfill.
Human treadmill.
Killing life and buying time.
Open wide. It's time for your medicine.
Don't forget to smile.
Don't forget to go down on your knees at least once a week.
Bad medicine. Can't get rid of the aftertaste.
[ These are Sick Day

I googled the lyrics:
Kneel down and pray to the liquor store.
I bought a bible from another whore.
Suit-and-tie tells vicious lies.
We do nothing more than open wide.
Imposed temptation and weekly celebrations.
We still don't see her. We see a prize. A PRIZE.
Just keeping score. Just trying to score.
Looking scared when I ask what for.
What's this all for? Isn't there more than this?
Are we just keeping score. Am I just another whore?
I don't want to be on the assembly line.
I don't want to be the next thing you buy.
I don't want to be invisible.
I don't want to be like THIS.
Are we all just keeping score. Am I just another whore?
Do we have to be invisible?
Does it have to be so miserable.
Your devotion has the look..I want to be sick.
I want to be the last one picked.
I don't want to have to fake this.
I don't want to have to face this.
All that time spent. All those things said.
All that wasted breath.
I swear there's nothing left.
What's the price of meat these days?
What's the price of me these days?
Tie me down to set me free.
Sweet hypocrisy.
Smiling cruelty.
Smile and kill in the name of goodwill.
Flags and ribbons.
Tuned-in convictions.
On your knees, it's time to please.
Open wide, it's time for your medicine.
Life passes by. It's just another contact high.
I want to be the last one picked.
I want to be sick.
Human landfill.
Human treadmill.
Killing life and buying time.
Open wide. It's time for your medicine.
Don't forget to smile.
Don't forget to go down on your knees at least once a week.
Bad medicine. Can't get rid of the aftertaste.
[ These are Sick Day
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Kiss It Goodbye
a mediafire link also <!-- m -->http://www.mediafire.com/?diyzdhmgqxh<!-- m -->