I am. . .

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

I am. . .

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

...the god of gods

Master of the arts

I desecrate the chaste

Writhe in the flesh



I fucking love this song. I often jam it in my head, also during work. For this I absolutely don't listen anything people told me. :oldryan:



:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:





[youtube]1tBA6zUtiZg[/youtube]



HAIL SATAN
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I am. . .

Post by Hugo. »

One of my favourite MA jams for sure.



EDIT: also some of my favourite MA lyrics. 'Curse the holy ghost, enslaver of the weak.' :grimb: :greenie:
Image
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: I am. . .

Post by Ninny »

User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I am. . .

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Ninny"]...inside <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECDgzXhS ... 65&index=3<!-- m -->[/quote]



Dude.... dont just sneak that shit up on me.
Image
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: I am. . .

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

REBEEEEEEEEEEEEL



AGAINST THE CHURCH :grimb:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I am. . .

Post by Abzu »

:xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I am. . .

Post by rhino »

[youtube]lW-Zur-LcL8[/youtube]





:bang:
User avatar
Love of Lava
God of Emptiness
Posts: 815
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 22:14
Location: imaginary beach

Re: I am. . .

Post by Love of Lava »

Cut myself and release the blood Pains of a thousand years !!!!!!! :grimb: :grimb: :grimb:
love of lava.
Post Reply