busta rhymes
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
busta rhymes
[youtube]GrghtXWfVYM[/youtube]


<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: busta rhymes
this is the only rap song i like
[youtube]QWfbGGZE07M[/youtube]

[youtube]QWfbGGZE07M[/youtube]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: busta rhymes
I enjoyed both, but the gangsta shit is not my preference
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: busta rhymes
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"][youtube]GrghtXWfVYM[/youtube]
[/quote]

- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: busta rhymes
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"][youtube]GrghtXWfVYM[/youtube]
[/quote]
[/quote]
This video is not up to his standards.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"][youtube]GrghtXWfVYM[/youtube]
This video is not up to his standards.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: busta rhymes
[quote name="rhino"]this is the only rap song i like
[youtube]QWfbGGZE07M[/youtube]
[/quote]
I enjoy this tune, however I dispute the inferred claim that he has to use an AK-47 on a daily basis.
[youtube]QWfbGGZE07M[/youtube]
I enjoy this tune, however I dispute the inferred claim that he has to use an AK-47 on a daily basis.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: busta rhymes
I actually have Busta's debut, it's pretty cool 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: busta rhymes
[quote name="TAM TAM"]
[quote name="rhino"]this is the only rap song i like
[youtube]QWfbGGZE07M[/youtube]
[/quote]
I enjoy this tune, however I dispute the inferred claim that he has to use an AK-47 on a daily basis.
[/quote]
Man you don't even know what it was like on the set of Are We There Yet. You don't even know, homie.
[quote name="rhino"]this is the only rap song i like
[youtube]QWfbGGZE07M[/youtube]
I enjoy this tune, however I dispute the inferred claim that he has to use an AK-47 on a daily basis.
Man you don't even know what it was like on the set of Are We There Yet. You don't even know, homie.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: busta rhymes

the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: busta rhymes
As fun as it is to pick on Cube, I do have to say kudos to him for making a better life for himself.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: busta rhymes
i seen that are we there yet movie on tv once, i watched some of it for a laugh