fucking hell this is dark
[youtube]rXLrtwlcdu0[/youtube]
[youtube]-1VISLfRDfg[/youtube]
Lurker of Chalice
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
- methodrone
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 844
- Joined: 30 Apr 2009, 20:36
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
- methodrone
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 844
- Joined: 30 Apr 2009, 20:36
Re: Lurker of Chalice
jeff whitehead = the hard-on bearer behind lurker of chalice/leviathan.
looks like hell be going away for a few decades
looks like hell be going away for a few decades

- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Lurker of Chalice
I got that. 
- Tyreese BIGGUMS
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 592
- Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
Re: Lurker of Chalice
in the us it's innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent. gonna talk to neill in a few days and see what the hells up with this.
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Lurker of Chalice
same here.
you know these guys??
you know these guys??
- Tyreese BIGGUMS
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 592
- Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
Re: Lurker of Chalice
[quote name="Void"]same here.
you know these guys??[/quote]
not wrest, no. neill jameson (n. imperial of krieg/twilight) lives ~10 minutes from me. I've ran into him a few times in convenience stores buying cigarettes or whatever but its always a fast "whats up." I've spoken to him at length on his personal facebook, however. neill was actually trying to get wrest to come to philadelphia, pa this winter so I could get a tattoo done by him - and he actually got wrest to quote me a relatively inexpensive price ($400 USD for nachtmystium's "instinct: decay" cover art, roughly 4 hrs of work.)
you know these guys??[/quote]
not wrest, no. neill jameson (n. imperial of krieg/twilight) lives ~10 minutes from me. I've ran into him a few times in convenience stores buying cigarettes or whatever but its always a fast "whats up." I've spoken to him at length on his personal facebook, however. neill was actually trying to get wrest to come to philadelphia, pa this winter so I could get a tattoo done by him - and he actually got wrest to quote me a relatively inexpensive price ($400 USD for nachtmystium's "instinct: decay" cover art, roughly 4 hrs of work.)
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Lurker of Chalice
alrighty, that cover looks swell!