I felt urge to play some Thyrane
[youtube]6_BtWbLiQhQ[/youtube]
While rejoicing the third return of Dusto
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: While rejoicing the third return of Dusto
I quite enjoyed that. what made you choose this?
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: While rejoicing the third return of Dusto
there should of been some mastodon posted
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: While rejoicing the third return of Dusto
[quote name="Dusto"]A question I find myself asking as well[/quote]
[quote name="Lumbergh"]I quite enjoyed that. what made you choose this?[/quote]
Some cards are better left unturned...
[quote name="Lumbergh"]I quite enjoyed that. what made you choose this?[/quote]
Some cards are better left unturned...