Cloudkicker

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Cloudkicker

Post by Mesarthim »

thanks to Dusto's return I have been listening to these guys all morning.



I forgot how amazing they are. :santa:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Cloudkicker

Post by agony bagony »

You really should say how amazing *he* is since it is the focused genius of Ben Sharp, drum programmer extraordinaire.



I am actually kind of burned out on Cloudkicker in this period on account of listening to Beacons about twice a day for three months. But the urge will return.
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
User
Metal God
Posts: 16422
Joined: 09 Apr 2003, 05:39
Location: Unknown

Re: Cloudkicker

Post by User »

what's cloudkicker, i crave prose and cannot access myspace
more metal
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Cloudkicker

Post by agony bagony »

Cloudkicker is a one-man post-rock djent shoegaze metal instrumental instruMETAL atmospheric project from Columbus Ohio in the United States. It is full of enjoyable rhythms and crushing riffs and long winding light breaks that make you feel as though you are now floating above the destruction you were a moment before in the middle of. It is awesome.
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Cloudkicker

Post by Mesarthim »

I was posted here on mabb many moons ago (obviously it was before dusto's sudden departure as he discovered them here).



I'll see if I can dig up some links.



also, I kind of forgot it was a one man band.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Cloudkicker

Post by agony bagony »

cloudkicker.bandcamp.com
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Cloudkicker

Post by Mesarthim »

if you name your price as zero will you be able to download it for free?





edit: yes.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Cloudkicker

Post by agony bagony »

Zero is the free price. I keep meaning to order one of the actual CDs too
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
User
Metal God
Posts: 16422
Joined: 09 Apr 2003, 05:39
Location: Unknown

Re: Cloudkicker

Post by User »

downloading this better be everything you wrote that it would be or i am going to blame my eyes
more metal
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Cloudkicker

Post by agony bagony »

I'll be blaming your ears
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
User
Metal God
Posts: 16422
Joined: 09 Apr 2003, 05:39
Location: Unknown

Re: Cloudkicker

Post by User »

do you have sugar clouds in the usa, delicious red puffs of gelatine covered in sweetness
more metal
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Cloudkicker

Post by agony bagony »

I'm not sure but that sounds like something we have
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
User
Metal God
Posts: 16422
Joined: 09 Apr 2003, 05:39
Location: Unknown

Re: Cloudkicker

Post by User »

cool. you can kick them.
more metal
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Cloudkicker

Post by Abzu »

:bang:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Cloudkicker

Post by Hugo. »

Yeah, i went on a cloudkicker rampage yesterday :xx:
Image
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Cloudkicker

Post by vO)))id »

This is awesome!!



<!-- m -->http://cloudkicker.bandcamp.com/<!-- m -->



:xx:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Cloudkicker

Post by Abzu »

I'm fucking loving this.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply