aod

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

aod

Post by rhino »

[youtube]_Rm44ULq0X0[/youtube]



always one of my favorite ozzy songs :idea:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: aod

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

great song :idea:



I was blasting some sabbath before . Sabbath is a band I never get tired of. My tribute band is also getting better. I think in the next spring we will have some concerts. We play full Master of reality. :xx: The songs I enjoy much singing is Lord of this world and Into the void cause they are fucking heavy. Children of the grave too. :grimb:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: aod

Post by rhino »

you ever consider doing any ozzy solo?





[youtube]jDtvzuG5Maw[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: aod

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

p.s. I don't like tribute bands at all, but for sabbath I did an exception and I accepted with pleasure to be the Ozzy of the situation :xx:



p.p.s. we didn't talk about playing some Ozzy solo stuff cause around here there is already a good Ozzy (solo) tribute. But why not, we could play some good Ozzy solo songs in the next future :idea:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: aod

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]BwNxMCUngNk[/youtube]



'vry time I listen this I feel shivers
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: aod

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]great song :idea:



I was blasting some sabbath before . Sabbath is a band I never get tired of. My tribute band is also getting better. I think in the next spring we will have some concerts. We play full Master of reality. :xx: The songs I enjoy much singing is Lord of this world and Into the void cause they are fucking heavy. Children of the grave too. :grimb:[/quote]

Good initiative :xx:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: aod

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

:grimb:



I don't know why Ozzy was not considered a good vocalist. Sing.ing songs like "sabbath bloody sabbath" or "symptom of the universe" as he did in the 70's is not so that easy, believe me.
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Love of Lava
God of Emptiness
Posts: 815
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 22:14
Location: imaginary beach

Re: aod

Post by Love of Lava »

heyy also jammin some good old ozzy in this period !!! sabbath got me into metal and stuff back in the days !



i want to hear you singing marco :santa:
love of lava.
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: aod

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[quote name="Love of Lava"]



i want to hear you singing marco :santa:[/quote]



In the future I think we'll upload something :idea:



p.s I have some demos of the old thrash metal bands I had, but don't know honestly how to upload them on the pc . I growled a lot at the time ahahaha, I honestly can't sin.g anymore in that way :redneck:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: aod

Post by Abzu »

I would love to hear this.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply