Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 23 Jan 2011, 05:33
[youtube]UhjG47gtMCo[/youtube]
damn, lateralus is 10 years old
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 23 Jan 2011, 05:35
Tool
Lateralus
new tool in 2011, or probably 2025
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 23 Jan 2011, 05:36
I was just thinking today that lateralus is by far my favourite Tool album.
Supposedly they are writing new material in studio at the minute.
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines
Post
by shadowalk » 23 Jan 2011, 07:32
Lateralus has been my favorite Tool album for as long as I can remember although most of the Tool songs that I have been listening to right now are from Undertow.
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door
Post
by Abzu » 23 Jan 2011, 08:46
10 already?! I still consider anything after AENIMA as "new"
old man is ollllllld
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote: the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;