I WISH TO BE ALONE

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

I WISH TO BE ALONE

Post by rhino »

WWIITTTTHHHH MMMYYYYY GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD





[youtube]SDBubA1JIeQ[/youtube]





one of the coolest songs ever :xx:
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: I WISH TO BE ALONE

Post by baron von blondle »

ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck that! hahahaha
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I WISH TO BE ALONE

Post by rhino »

you know its true!





tell us a story about the making of that video, did any of you bang that chick? :santa:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I WISH TO BE ALONE

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="baron von blondle"]ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck that! hahahaha[/quote]

You're like "I'm too cool for this stripper."





Seriously though, I jam this song more than is healthy.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: I WISH TO BE ALONE

Post by baron von blondle »

Nobody banged the chick, (Valeria - very nice sexy leopard elevator) it was freezing cold in a carpark in east London, we had half a gram of cocaine and some Fosters at the end :oldryan:

of all the strange and erotic events out of that period this was one of the least eventful, although the lapdance was :fonz:



Oh She did give me a number...of her eye surgeon...WILD!!!!



Akercocke's approach to ladies in a nutshell..



Jason - Like a drunken, drooling pervert uncle - success rate, low.

Paul - Ladies all over him, chose to discuss string guages and speaker cones - succes rate, low

David - So nervous with women, came off as arrogant and rude - success rate, low



I'd write a book but the only people who'd buy it are the other band members hahah
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I WISH TO BE ALONE

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="baron von blondle"]Nobody banged the chick, (Valeria - very nice sexy leopard elevator) it was freezing cold in a carpark in east London, we had half a gram of cocaine and some Fosters at the end :oldryan:

of all the strange and erotic events out of that period this was one of the least eventful, although the lapdance was :fonz:



Oh She did give me a number...of her eye surgeon...WILD!!!!



Akercocke's approach to ladies in a nutshell..



Jason - Like a drunken, drooling pervert uncle - success rate, low.

Paul - Ladies all over him, chose to discuss string guages and speaker cones - succes rate, low

David - So nervous with women, came off as arrogant and rude - success rate, low



I'd write a book but the only people who'd buy it are the other band members hahah[/quote]

It should at least be a thread, man.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I WISH TO BE ALONE

Post by rhino »

:hard-on bearer:
Post Reply