mad world
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: mad world
it is boring to play though
i played it last night for about 12 seconds and then lost interest
i played it last night for about 12 seconds and then lost interest
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
Re: mad world
It's fun to sing though.
I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
are the best I ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very very
Mad world, Mad World
I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
are the best I ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very very
Mad world, Mad World

- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: mad world
The cover in Donnie Darko is faaar better than the original. 
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: mad world
[quote name="desolation"]The cover in Donnie Darko is faaar better than the original.
[/quote]

- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: mad world
I stand by my statement.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: mad world
this is the proper CHOOOON from that film
[youtube]VWJPa0bvWnM[/youtube]
[youtube]VWJPa0bvWnM[/youtube]

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: mad world
[quote name="baron von blondle"]this is the proper CHOOOON from that film
[youtube]VWJPa0bvWnM[/youtube][/quote]
Yeah cos the echo and the bunnymen one is rubbish right?
[youtube]VWJPa0bvWnM[/youtube][/quote]
Yeah cos the echo and the bunnymen one is rubbish right?

- User
- Metal God
- Posts: 16421
- Joined: 09 Apr 2003, 05:39
- Location: Unknown
Re: mad world
when i was 17 i listened to this song 28 times on repeat then punched a hole in my wall
more metal
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: mad world
that is the appropriate response.
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: mad world
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: mad world
Echo And The Bunnymen 
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: mad world
This is slightly relevent and funny.
<!-- m -->http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/6342db ... -dustfilms<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/6342db ... -dustfilms<!-- m -->

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: mad world
i didnt find it that funny 