[youtube]vjX2AzMVh_A[/youtube]
Jamie Saint Merat - Ulcerate - Album Tracking
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Jamie Saint Merat - Ulcerate - Album Tracking
fucking
[youtube]vjX2AzMVh_A[/youtube]
[youtube]vjX2AzMVh_A[/youtube]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Jamie Saint Merat - Ulcerate - Album Tracking
his kit sounds so incredibly balanced out, it's amazing.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Jamie Saint Merat - Ulcerate - Album Tracking
[quote name="Void"]his kit sounds so incredibly balanced out, it's amazing.[/quote]
Absolutely, but STILL ive read complaints about the drum sound on youtube comments! You cant win.
I've heard even he has major problems playing Dyers Eve through.
Absolutely, but STILL ive read complaints about the drum sound on youtube comments! You cant win.
I've heard even he has major problems playing Dyers Eve through.

- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Jamie Saint Merat - Ulcerate - Album Tracking
Well, mix-wise the drums are too up front, leaving the rest of the band behind (in the stereo field).
But his kit sounds acoustically very well balanced. Reminds me of Ed Warby's kit.
But his kit sounds acoustically very well balanced. Reminds me of Ed Warby's kit.
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: Jamie Saint Merat - Ulcerate - Album Tracking
Great sounding drums! I hope Tim Yeung's drum tracks sound like this.
Too bad he has the typical blastbeat drummer syndrome though: breaks just go from high to low toms; not very creative :(
Too bad he has the typical blastbeat drummer syndrome though: breaks just go from high to low toms; not very creative :(
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
- Tyreese BIGGUMS
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 592
- Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
Re: Jamie Saint Merat - Ulcerate - Album Tracking
since I first heard ulcerate the drummings been one of my favorite parts, I love his cymbal work and how everythings not just constant blasting
- RitesOfPossession
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 526
- Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
- Location: UK
Re: Jamie Saint Merat - Ulcerate - Album Tracking
I know technically its not jazzy at all but I get a strong jazz vibe from his drumming, particularly in his cymbal work.