whaddya reckon to this...

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

whaddya reckon to this...

Post by baron von blondle »

My buddies band - from Bilbao..please listen to more than the first track



<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/barentsband<!-- m -->



:hard-on bearer:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: whaddya reckon to this...

Post by Abzu »

I would jam this happily while driving. This is what I think of and want to hear when I think of modern rock. :fonz:



Y'know, the vocals in the seahorse one remind me so much of Neurosis.



This is good stuff.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply