hey aod
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: hey aod
[youtube]hBiETZFOrFc[/youtube]


<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey aod
what do you think of motley crue touring with poison now, after nikki sixx talked so much shit on them saying they would never tour with them?
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: hey aod
I think now the crue are just the parody of themselves. Vince don't talk to Nikki and Tommy, Mick don't talk to Vince. I know an italian promoter who told me that when they came here, they ate at different tables at the Hotel restaurant.
They are playing now for money. That's all.
anyway, If this tour (Crue+Poison+N.Y Dolls) will come around here, of course I will go, cause anyway I'm still a cruehead in the deep.
They are playing now for money. That's all.
anyway, If this tour (Crue+Poison+N.Y Dolls) will come around here, of course I will go, cause anyway I'm still a cruehead in the deep.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey aod
I also wonder about mick mars, that hard-on bearer looked like he died 10 years ago, but still plays like he did before?
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: hey aod
I think the Mars one is a living legend, but I am not sure he will be able to go on for too many years 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey aod
i would like to read a mick mars biography, you never hear his side 
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: hey aod
you read THE DIRT??? There are some parts about him, in which he told about his life. He did a very rock'n roll life. A lot of alchool,away from home,changed a lot of bands and jobs, he divorced a lot of times, he has a bad bone-disease.
Mick is da man.
Mick is da man.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>