they smoke black drugs from saturns bong
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
they smoke black drugs from saturns bong
[youtube]z8XOfGVyniw[/youtube]

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: they smoke black drugs from saturns bong
this sounds pretty 
- supa tuna
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4496
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
- Location: The compound
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: they smoke black drugs from saturns bong
picked this up today 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: they smoke black drugs from saturns bong
You found a blood ceremony cd at a store? where at?
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: they smoke black drugs from saturns bong
fye for 9.99
they have been carrying alot of good new releases lately for cheap
they have been carrying alot of good new releases lately for cheap
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: they smoke black drugs from saturns bong
That is not fair! All I have is fucking Best Buy, along with two local record/cd stores. Our good cd places closed years ago.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: they smoke black drugs from saturns bong
best buy is horrible for metal. i think the most "extreme" metal album i got there was the newest skeletonwitch though
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: they smoke black drugs from saturns bong
[quote name="rhino"]fye for 9.99
they have been carrying alot of good new releases lately for cheap[/quote]
I found the most recent releases by Lightning Swords of Death and The Sword at FYE for that price. Many of their CDs are still overpriced as always, but the $9.99 price point is perfect.
they have been carrying alot of good new releases lately for cheap[/quote]
I found the most recent releases by Lightning Swords of Death and The Sword at FYE for that price. Many of their CDs are still overpriced as always, but the $9.99 price point is perfect.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: they smoke black drugs from saturns bong
i bought both of those there as well 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: they smoke black drugs from saturns bong
[quote name="rhino"]best buy is horrible for metal. i think the most "extreme" metal album i got there was the newest skeletonwitch though[/quote]
Thats where I got mine too
Also they had the newest Goatwhore but thats about all
Thats where I got mine too
Also they had the newest Goatwhore but thats about all
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: they smoke black drugs from saturns bong
Remember when independent music shops existed?
I know, I know, they still do. Fuckin' hell though, all the ones in my town closed up shop ages ago. I have to drive over an hour to get to one, if I'm so inclined.
I know, I know, they still do. Fuckin' hell though, all the ones in my town closed up shop ages ago. I have to drive over an hour to get to one, if I'm so inclined.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: they smoke black drugs from saturns bong
That´s sad :(
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: they smoke black drugs from saturns bong
independent restaurants are also endangered
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: they smoke black drugs from saturns bong
Those do pretty well here.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- xpocalypse
- Member
- Posts: 271
- Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 03:44
- Location: Poland
Re: they smoke black drugs from saturns bong
the sounds and riffs are not heavy enough in my opinion, but the vocals are fine. Quite original, not as filthy as Electric Wizard or Acid King
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/TorturePainKill
"Kill. Kill them all. Pigs written in blood on the walls..."
"Kill. Kill them all. Pigs written in blood on the walls..."
- Holocaust
- Metal God
- Posts: 10733
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
- Location: Your mom
Re: they smoke black drugs from saturns bong
Independent store here in town
they can order nifty things. They ordered Absu and Arckanum for me.

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: they smoke black drugs from saturns bong
i love this cd 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation

