Chaos Opera

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Chaos Opera

Post by Abzu »

I restumbled on this. It makes me miss the old old mp3.com -- I discovered so much cool shit there.



[youtube]TeO3xKw0DV8[/youtube]

[youtube]6Nf0eS-5odM[/youtube]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Chaos Opera

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="pulsar"] I miss the old old mp3.com -- I discovered so much cool shit there.[/quote]



I found some great bands that I have in my collection now as well as a lot of 'nobodys', like myself - who would up their awesome musics!

Also discovered some local bands that I had not heard.

:tear:
Post Reply