underrated C.o.F. track

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

underrated C.o.F. track

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]cOSKsN1FAkk[/youtube]



fucking slow and evil the intro.......



amazing lyrics also



:grimb: :grimb: :grimb:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: underrated C.o.F. track

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

this kick ass too:



[youtube]nCvKYRXgwr8[/youtube]
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: underrated C.o.F. track

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

recent shit, but fucking good:





[youtube]TtxAiwLkwyw[/youtube]



hail satan
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: underrated C.o.F. track

Post by Haunty »

I actually like Damnation and a Day when it came out. There were some pretty decent riffs on there. His vocals make me :puke: though.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: underrated C.o.F. track

Post by Haunty »

Also, Dusk and Her Embrace is :grimxx: too. It's some pretty nice melodic black metal.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Teresa
Ancient One
Posts: 1172
Joined: 21 Apr 2009, 13:51

Re: underrated C.o.F. track

Post by Teresa »

oh man, this was my shit when I was 13. "From the Cradle to Enslave" is pretty good jam, though, not gonna lie. I was fuckin' around on youtube 'cause I was bored, and I came across some recent-ish Dani Filth interviews, and wow, he is aging horribly!
why you wanna trip on me
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: underrated C.o.F. track

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]recent shit, but fucking good:





[youtube]TtxAiwLkwyw[/youtube]



hail satan[/quote]

This album and the newest one are not bad at all. Still, nothing compares to fucking Dusk... And Her Embrace :grimb: :grimb: :grimb: I love every second of that fucking album. My son was conceived while it played on my stereo.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: underrated C.o.F. track

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="Teresa"]oh man, this was my shit when I was 13. "From the Cradle to Enslave" is pretty good jam, though, not gonna lie. I was fuckin' around on youtube 'cause I was bored, and I came across some recent-ish Dani Filth interviews, and wow, he is aging horribly![/quote]

Maybe the aging is part of their band concept?



I was jamming old COF records somw day last week and of dear does Midian, Dusk, Cruelty and Vempire still win!
:xx:
User avatar
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One
Posts: 2644
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
Location: The birthplace of death metal
Contact:

Re: underrated C.o.F. track

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

[youtube]3Yc0WKvCJXg[/youtube]

I remember being a complete CoF fanboy douchebag back in high school. I was transitioning from listening to Korn and Slipknot, etc shit band, and abandoned them the moment i heard CoF. To be fair, they were the first extreme metal band I heard and was mesmerized by harmonics, double bass pedals, blast beats, and double picking, with long songs and pretty good melodies and atmosphere. Dani's vocals could fuck 0ff though, never cared. Gian, Paul and Adrian were my favourite members by a long shot. I no longer really listen to them these days, but I'll always remember and appreciate the fact that they got me into extreme metal period.
Image
Post Reply