era vulgaris

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

era vulgaris

Post by rhino »

i never fully got my head around this album. i have mixed feelings about it





however i do love jamming this



[youtube]0wTxqHbJOzg[/youtube]



:tvrkey:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: era vulgaris

Post by Hugo. »

I'm jamming an era vulgaris shirt in this period.
Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: era vulgaris

Post by agony bagony »

this was my favorite queens for awhile after its release and my second favorite for a long long time. my feelings on it have cooled very slightly but i think it will probably always be the most underrated queens album because it's so short compared to the two albums immediately prior and goofy compared to a lot of their stuff



misfit love :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: era vulgaris

Post by droidspawn »

I am jamming era in this period
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: era vulgaris

Post by jawn galliano »

dusto's post accurately mirrors my feelings on this album
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: era vulgaris

Post by jawn galliano »

although if you cheat and include all the various bonus tracks from the international releases and whatnot, it is just as long as sftd or lullabies
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: era vulgaris

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I'm with Ryan on this one
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: era vulgaris

Post by agony bagony »

also suture up your future :tvrkey: :tvrkey: :tvrkey: :tvrkey: :tvrkey:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply