how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold
[youtube]ucZRore0-EE[/youtube]
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold
I was expecting a particular Mudvayne song.
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold
haha me too actually 
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold
:staning:
If i was your girlfriend is such a tune.
If i was your girlfriend is such a tune.

- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold
[quote name="shadowalk"]I was expecting a particular Mudvayne song.[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold
[quote name="shadowalk"]I was expecting a particular Mudvayne song.[/quote]
[youtube]A0S9ck12Cd0[/youtube]
really good song
[youtube]A0S9ck12Cd0[/youtube]
really good song
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold
i dont own any of their albums but i like some songs from them 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold
I still have the first two actually
really scratched though. I don't mind a few from ld 50 ala nothing to gein
really scratched though. I don't mind a few from ld 50 ala nothing to gein
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold
fuck mudvayne.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold
I like me some Prince

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Teresa
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1172
- Joined: 21 Apr 2009, 13:51
Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold
Prince is just too fierce.
why you wanna trip on me
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold
Do you hang out with a lot of gay people?
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- Teresa
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1172
- Joined: 21 Apr 2009, 13:51
Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold
Not a whole lot, but I hang out more with them than I do with girls and such.
why you wanna trip on me
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: how could you just leave me staning alone in a world so cold
Just curious. 
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

