which sixth album is best
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: which sixth album is best
Symbolic
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: which sixth album is best
Gateways is one of my all time favorite albums.
It should be noted though that Gallery, Symbolic and Diatribes are all also very awesome albums.
Voting In Torment In Hell should be grounds for permanent mabb exile.
It should be noted though that Gallery, Symbolic and Diatribes are all also very awesome albums.
Voting In Torment In Hell should be grounds for permanent mabb exile.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- RitesOfPossession
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 526
- Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
- Location: UK
Re: which sixth album is best
A hard one. I was torn between Gateways and Symbolic. I eventually sided with Gateways.
-
-M-
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28
Re: which sixth album is best
Gateways
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: which sixth album is best
[quote name="DarkSurgeon"]A hard one. I was torn between Gateways and Symbolic. I eventually sided with Gateways.[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: which sixth album is best
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]Gateways[/quote]
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: which sixth album is best
symbolic
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: which sixth album is best
Gallery Of Suicide in this period
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]