Poll: METALLICA And NIRVANA Fans Most Likely To Go 'All The

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Poll: METALLICA And NIRVANA Fans Most Likely To Go 'All The

Post by rhino »

Way' On First Date"



According to a new poll conducted by U.K. music and dating web site Tastebuds.fm, fans of NIRVANA, METALLICA and LINKIN PARK are most likely to go "all the way" on a first date. The site asked all of 400 users "how far they'd likely go" on a first date and then collated the information to find out band's fans were the most, and least, likely to go "all the way." Possible answers included "I'd only meet up for a chat" and "I'd go all the way if the mood was right."



Fans of LADY GAGA, ADELE and COLDPLAY were found to be far less interested in engaging in sex, at least on a first date.



Chart below courtesy of Tastebuds.fm





Image



uuuhhhhh
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Poll: METALLICA And NIRVANA Fans Most Likely To Go 'All The

Post by droidspawn »

I seen this a few hours ago and I went :vomit: + :frown: aaannnndddd :huh:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Poll: METALLICA And NIRVANA Fans Most Likely To Go 'All The

Post by agony bagony »

this is the dumbest non-political poll i have ever seen
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply