OBSCURA
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
OBSCURA
I checked these guys out reccently and I definatly liked what I heard. What album should I get first? Wich one is the best so far?
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: OBSCURA
Cosmogenesis, then the new one, then the first one.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: OBSCURA
They share four letters in their names, but other than that no.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: OBSCURA
[quote name="Dusto"]wait does this have something to do with gorguts[/quote]
Nah, the german techdeath band!
[youtube]mesr2siegRg[/youtube]
[youtube]OxqpHvcHK9c[/youtube]
Nah, the german techdeath band!
[youtube]mesr2siegRg[/youtube]
[youtube]OxqpHvcHK9c[/youtube]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: OBSCURA
should get none of them first because this band is shit and they will eventually be launched into the sun
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: OBSCURA
This band has some good jams. If they didn't have Jeroens Paul Thesseling, though, I would not care for them.
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
