warp riders

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

warp riders

Post by rhino »

is one slick album





[youtube]Vr3r6Mdci6c[/youtube]
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: warp riders

Post by Meat Engine »

That is probably my favorite track from the album. I would probably say Warp Riders is my second favorite album from 2010.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: warp riders

Post by rhino »

yeah, one of mine too. 2010 had some really good releases, way better than this year so far..
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: warp riders

Post by Meat Engine »

I agree. The only album from this year that has stuck with me is Leveling the Plane of Existence by Abysmal Dawn.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: warp riders

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Haven't checked it out
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: warp riders

Post by Meat Engine »

It is some good stuff, and not really like the first two albums. It's more of a throwback to epic 1970's rock.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: warp riders

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I really liked the first one. The 2nd one though :oldryan:.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: warp riders

Post by Meat Engine »

I thought the second one was pretty great, to be honest. I return to the first one more frequently, but the second seemed "bigger" in some intangible way, and I go in for that. The Frost Giant's Daughter really does it for me.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: warp riders

Post by rhino »

yeah, the second one was more epic :idea:
Post Reply