Shake hands with beef appreciations
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Shake hands with beef appreciations
[quote name="Skincision"]my feelings on the brown album are mixed. perhaps its time to give it another listen.[/quote]
Same. The above song is quality though.
Same. The above song is quality though.

- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: Shake hands with beef appreciations
[quote name="Skincision"]
[quote name="themicrulah"]Oh Larry LaLonde, why have you forsaken Possessed?[/quote]
but primus are awesome
but primus are awesome
[/quote]
I like Possessed much more. Seven Churches is one of my favorite albums.
[quote name="themicrulah"]Oh Larry LaLonde, why have you forsaken Possessed?[/quote]
but primus are awesome
but primus are awesome
I like Possessed much more. Seven Churches is one of my favorite albums.
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: Shake hands with beef appreciations
[quote name="themicrulah"]Oh Larry LaLonde, why have you forsaken Possessed?[/quote]
cos he's no longer 15 and thinks satan is cool
PRIMUS FTW! I've been jamming thier entire catalogue for the past week and have been very inspired in a basstastic fashion

cos he's no longer 15 and thinks satan is cool
PRIMUS FTW! I've been jamming thier entire catalogue for the past week and have been very inspired in a basstastic fashion

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Shake hands with beef appreciations
I always liked this album.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: Shake hands with beef appreciations
i am nowhere near into primus as much as i used to be but the brown album has always been one of my favorites by them. especially after discovering tom waits

