[youtube]6j4YJGaU03c[/youtube]
This band is very yes.
Myrkskog Appreciation Thread
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Myrkskog Appreciation Thread
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Myrkskog Appreciation Thread
i still prefer zyklon 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Myrkskog Appreciation Thread
I found Deathmachine used for $5 in a shop some time ago.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Myrkskog Appreciation Thread
[quote name="Skincision"]their lyrics are kind of 
though they do have some tasty riffage[/quote]
TRAPPED IN TORMENT! LICK MY SPERM!!!!!!
though they do have some tasty riffage[/quote]
TRAPPED IN TORMENT! LICK MY SPERM!!!!!!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36