DOWN are on fucking fire

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

DOWN are on fucking fire

Post by rhino »

ha, phils head gets cut open by peppers guitar in this vid but he keeps on rocking out, this band seems so into it now, and phil hasnt been this enthusiatic for fucking years



long live down!





[youtube]QGJecjN4OxU[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: DOWN are on fucking fire

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I couldn't care any less about this if I tried
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: DOWN are on fucking fire

Post by rhino »

down - nola is better than any pantera
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: DOWN are on fucking fire

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Meh :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: DOWN are on fucking fire

Post by Mesarthim »

I'd rather have a new COC
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: DOWN are on fucking fire

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I'd rather have a new COC[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: DOWN are on fucking fire

Post by rhino »

yeah id rather see a coc with pepper, and i would also like to see a new eyehategod, but if those arent going to happen then down better release a monster of a album which i think can be possible this time around
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: DOWN are on fucking fire

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I'd prefer they didn't have down as an excuse not to do other stuffs
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: DOWN are on fucking fire

Post by TamPron »

Yeah, Pepper needs to do C.O.C. and you know, not this.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
Post Reply