the loaf

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

the loaf

Post by Verbal »

[youtube]1fAPEUWowEc[/youtube]



:brushteeth:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: the loaf

Post by Ninny »

Loafy :tear:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the loaf

Post by rhino »

i remember slow dancing to i will do anything for love at a school dance back in grade school :oldryan:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the loaf

Post by droidspawn »

I remember slow dancing to a song in middle school, and the chick leaned in, and i threw my cap off like a splendid mate of mine. Like a missile up in the air and backwards. Like 6 people stopped everything and started laughing :oldryan:



I assumed she was going for it.
Post Reply