so the venue that mdf was supposed to be at closed

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

so the venue that mdf was supposed to be at closed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

With absolutely no warning it seems. So fucking pissed off in this god damn period.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: so the venue that mdf was supposed to be at closed

Post by ^_____________^ »

LOL, holy shit am I glad I did not buy tickets for that.



I almost planned out a road trip to get down to Maryland too.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: so the venue that mdf was supposed to be at closed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

The blame seems to be on what is supposedly the former owner for not transferring the liquor license
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: so the venue that mdf was supposed to be at closed

Post by ^_____________^ »

Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: so the venue that mdf was supposed to be at closed

Post by rhino »

that is gayness
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: so the venue that mdf was supposed to be at closed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Supposedly announcing the new venue tomorrow or Friday
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: so the venue that mdf was supposed to be at closed

Post by baron von blondle »

Image
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: so the venue that mdf was supposed to be at closed

Post by agony bagony »

cod :huh:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: so the venue that mdf was supposed to be at closed

Post by Mesarthim »

that sucks. I'll never understand when places that have been open for years just go under with no warning like that.



well considering mdf had been held outside the past few times can't they just find a nice quiet park or parking lot to have it in?
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: so the venue that mdf was supposed to be at closed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]that sucks. I'll never understand when places that have been open for years just go under with no warning like that.



well considering mdf had been held outside the past few times can't they just find a nice quiet park or parking lot to have it in?[/quote]



Its inside and out. The only place off the top of my head that can handle the capacity is rams head live :oldryan:::::::::::::
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: so the venue that mdf was supposed to be at closed

Post by baron von blondle »

Image
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
Post Reply