best ballads of the gloryhole era

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

best ballads of the gloryhole era

Post by rhino »

lets hear 'em





[youtube]ENXvZ9YRjbo[/youtube]
User avatar
ThrashedDeatH
Neophyte
Posts: 37
Joined: 06 Nov 2010, 12:55

Re: best ballads of the gloryhole era

Post by ThrashedDeatH »

ew
Image
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: best ballads of the gloryhole era

Post by ^_____________^ »

:frown:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: best ballads of the gloryhole era

Post by rhino »

[youtube]fPAAP2beM_Q[/youtube]
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: best ballads of the gloryhole era

Post by Verbal »

I AM ALMOST 30
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: best ballads of the gloryhole era

Post by rhino »

[youtube]hs8y3kneqrs[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: best ballads of the gloryhole era

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:thingy:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: best ballads of the gloryhole era

Post by rhino »

[youtube]Lln5i1N3J8g[/youtube]

[youtube]ySzrJ4GRF7s[/youtube]

[youtube]f8hT3oDDf6c[/youtube]

[youtube]Yr5_CFuzkK4[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: best ballads of the gloryhole era

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[youtube]Rkl5LLRGuDc[/youtube]



Ballad or not it's one of my favorite soundgarden songs
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop

Re: best ballads of the gloryhole era

Post by scarica »

i like me some chili peppers and weezer. :santa:
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: best ballads of the gloryhole era

Post by agony bagony »

unforgiven 2 :lol:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: best ballads of the gloryhole era

Post by Ninny »

[youtube]s0McfH-hweQ[/youtube]

[youtube]jKOjcqoZRRs[/youtube]
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: best ballads of the gloryhole era

Post by shadowalk »

[youtube]XQOtV5lZKIE[/youtube]

[youtube]_MP8mxp5m4U[/youtube]

:greenie:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: best ballads of the gloryhole era

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I blew my computer speakers like 2 years ago listening to this song :redneck:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply