[quote name="Uber Grim Kvlt"]
[quote name="Tyreese BIGGUMS"]
[quote name="Uber Grim Kvlt"]Elitists hate WiTTR because they're trendy, and copy Burzum. I like Two Hunters. Their new album is horrible.
Edit: Macs are trendy. They're also PC's for retards.[/quote]
lol how is new album horrible? explain.[/quote]
I didn't know they released a new album after Malevolent Grain. Still have to give that one a better listen, then listen to the new one.[/quote]
personally I didn't like malevolent grain that much, was more of the same. black cascade is a lot better, definitely more black metal tinged than post-rock tinged if you know what I mean.
wolves in the throne room
- Tyreese BIGGUMS
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 592
- Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: wolves in the throne room
[quote name="Tyreese BIGGUMS"]
[quote name="Uber Grim Kvlt"]
[quote name="Tyreese BIGGUMS"]
[quote name="Uber Grim Kvlt"]Elitists hate WiTTR because they're trendy, and copy Burzum. I like Two Hunters. Their new album is horrible.
Edit: Macs are trendy. They're also PC's for retards.[/quote]
lol how is new album horrible? explain.[/quote]
I didn't know they released a new album after Malevolent Grain. Still have to give that one a better listen, then listen to the new one.[/quote]
personally I didn't like malevolent grain that much, was more of the same. black cascade is a lot better, definitely more black metal tinged than post-rock tinged if you know what I mean.[/quote]
This, except I didnt mind Malevolent Grain so much. It just doesnt hold up to the rest, though.
[quote name="Uber Grim Kvlt"]
[quote name="Tyreese BIGGUMS"]
[quote name="Uber Grim Kvlt"]Elitists hate WiTTR because they're trendy, and copy Burzum. I like Two Hunters. Their new album is horrible.
Edit: Macs are trendy. They're also PC's for retards.[/quote]
lol how is new album horrible? explain.[/quote]
I didn't know they released a new album after Malevolent Grain. Still have to give that one a better listen, then listen to the new one.[/quote]
personally I didn't like malevolent grain that much, was more of the same. black cascade is a lot better, definitely more black metal tinged than post-rock tinged if you know what I mean.[/quote]
This, except I didnt mind Malevolent Grain so much. It just doesnt hold up to the rest, though.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- claudeofemptiness
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 83
- Joined: 06 May 2011, 03:02
- Location: PDX
Re: wolves in the throne room
i know these guys.
i like the first demo, when nick was playing guitar. it was more thrashy, not as "atmospheric".
the real travesty of wolves in the throne room is how they treat people, not the fact that they make shitty records. you don't have to listen to them or buy them.
nathan has always been careerist. that doesn't bother me. the fact that they are part of the group of liberal pc eco feminists that ruined 90's hardcore does, as does the fact that they have seemingly forgotten where they came from.
i like the first demo, when nick was playing guitar. it was more thrashy, not as "atmospheric".
the real travesty of wolves in the throne room is how they treat people, not the fact that they make shitty records. you don't have to listen to them or buy them.
nathan has always been careerist. that doesn't bother me. the fact that they are part of the group of liberal pc eco feminists that ruined 90's hardcore does, as does the fact that they have seemingly forgotten where they came from.

- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: wolves in the throne room
holy necro post.
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: wolves in the throne room
yea if youre gonna necro at least have the courtesy to say something brief, irrelevant, and sort of funny