Babykiller

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness
Posts: 526
Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
Location: UK

Babykiller

Post by RitesOfPossession »

Jamming this right now:



[youtube]lpkjLHtylu0[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Babykiller

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:idea:



I haven't cared for anything they've done since.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness
Posts: 526
Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
Location: UK

Re: Babykiller

Post by RitesOfPossession »

Yeah, same for me. This is pretty much the only fruital death metal I've ever enjoyed. It's a hell of a catchy song though.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Babykiller

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]2Oq7ioTBDI0[/youtube]
Post Reply