hey aod

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey aod

Post by rhino »

[youtube]j2TADt0y5h8[/youtube]

[youtube]I7GDF6l9H3U[/youtube]



:xx:



you like brian johnson ac/dc??
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey aod

Post by droidspawn »

acdc :oldryan:
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: hey aod

Post by Mr. P »

I ain't not Italian hellboy but I like my AC/DC



[youtube]ivsF-oxEuIg[/youtube]
:xx:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: hey aod

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I like ac/dc, not a big fan, but anyway they are legends



I play this with my band:





[youtube]ckUqgQsIETg[/youtube]



:xx:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey aod

Post by rhino »

[youtube]rn2u3Du-F9c[/youtube]



this music makes me feel good :xx:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: hey aod

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

cause the rule is this:



rock'n roll is always the best. IT will never fail.
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey aod

Post by rhino »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]cause the rule is this:



rock'n roll is always the best. IT will never fail.[/quote]







rock n roll is my bible!
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: hey aod

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

:xx:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: hey aod

Post by Mr. P »

I'm now enjoying cool summer night with Cool Grape Long Drink and AC/DC. What else would I need?
:xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey aod

Post by rhino »

hard to think bon scott has been dead for over 30 years o-0
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey aod

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Mr. P"]I'm now enjoying cool summer night with Cool Grape Long Drink and AC/DC. What else would I need?[/quote]





Image
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: hey aod

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

:I'dlickthatbunger:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey aod

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]:I'dlickthatbunger:[/quote]
Post Reply