maryland deathfest today :gay:

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

WITCHAVEN -4:45 -5:15

SHITSTORM -5:30 -5:55

NOISEAR -6:10 -6:40

MIASMAL -6:55 -7:30

LACK OF INTEREST -7:45 -8:20

FLESH PARADE -8:35 -9:10

EXTORTION -9:25 -10:00

BUZZOV*EN -10:15 -11:00

TRAGEDY -11:15 -12:00

CATHEDRAL -12:15 -end



Besides buzzoven and cathedral anyone I should definitely check out?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Tea »

Witchaven :santa:
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Anjel »

You should see Exhumed and Defeated Sanity in the next couple of days. :idea:
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

Are you going on any of the other days also?

I'd love to go just to see Nuclear Assault again (had beers with them many moons back at The Masquerade, cool group of guys) and of course Obituary :xx:

Either way, so much metal in one place :grimb: , damn I wish it was closer to 'Da Gump :tear:

[edit] I should add actually they did the drinking and I bought the beers as I was a wee-lad at the time :grin:
Fuck 'em
User avatar
Uni777
Ancient One
Posts: 1433
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 02:23
Location: Sumerland

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Uni777 »

If someone of you run into Paul or Stephan from Hail of Bullets tell them Marco said hi.
User avatar
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness
Posts: 526
Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
Location: UK

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by RitesOfPossession »

If you're there for the rest of the weekend you should check out Funebrarum, Innumerable Forms, Dead Congregation and Nokturnel.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I'm going Thursday, Friday and Sunday :santa:



running order for Friday

MAIN ROOM



THE IMPALERS - 4:00 - 4:30

NAILS - 4:45 - 5:15

PULLING TEETH - 5:30 - 6:00

MACHETAZO - 6:40 - 7:20

CRIPPLE BASTARDS - 8:25 - 9:05

KYLESA - 10:45 - 11:25

EXHUMED - 11:40 - 12:25

MARDUK - 12:40 - end





OUTSIDE STAGE 1



AURA NOIR - 6:00 - 6:50

CORROSION OF CONFORMITY - 7:20 - 8:20

NEUROSIS - 9:10 - 10:45





OUTSIDE STAGE 2



NOCTURNAL - 4:25 - 5:00

FUNEBRARUM - 5:15 - 5:55



running order for Sunday

MAIN ROOM



VISCERAL DISGORGE- 1:15 - 1:45

OAK - 2:00 - 2:30

NIGHTBRINGER - 2:45 - 3:20

BAD ACID TRIP - 3:35 - 4:10

DEAD CONGREGATION - 4:25 - 5:05

REPUGNANT - 5:40 - 6:20

SKINLESS - 6:45 - 7:30

BASTARD NOISE - 8:15 - 8:55

DOUBLED OVER - 9:10 - 9:30

WORMED - 10:45 - 11:25

LAST DAYS OF HUMANITY - 11:40 - 12:15

GHOST - 12:30 - end





OUTSIDE STAGE 1



GRAVEHILL -3:45 - 4:25

MALIGNANT TUMOUR - 6:00 - 6:45

CITIZENS ARREST - 7:30 - 8:15

CORONER - 9:20 - 10:50





OUTSIDE STAGE 2



NOKTURNEL - 5:00 - 5:40

ORANGE GOBLIN - 6:45 - 7:30

NUCLEAR ASSAULT - 8:20 - 9:10
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by ^_____________^ »

Nick, you better fucking watch Repugnant. :judge:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="themicrulah"]Nick, you better fucking watch Nails :judge:[/quote]
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="Nick"]WITCHAVEN -4:45 -5:15

SHITSTORM -5:30 -5:55

NOISEAR -6:10 -6:40

MIASMAL -6:55 -7:30

LACK OF INTEREST -7:45 -8:20

FLESH PARADE -8:35 -9:10

EXTORTION -9:25 -10:00

BUZZOV*EN -10:15 -11:00

TRAGEDY -11:15 -12:00

CATHEDRAL -12:15 -end



Besides buzzoven and cathedral anyone I should definitely check out?[/quote]





FLESH PARADE are really good grind, I posted their album in FS not long ago. :santa:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Verbal »

FUNEBRARUM
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by ^_____________^ »

[quote name="Verbal"]FUNEBRARUM[/quote]

NEW JERSEY DEATH METAL :bang:



I HAVE THEIR SPLIT WITH INTERMENT :bang:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by jawn galliano »

nick if you miss neurosis im gonna come down there and throw away your cats
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Verbal »

Neurosis just need a kick in the arse and they'd be fine.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by ^_____________^ »

Don't touch the cats :shake:



Not unless you want to give them ear scratches and kitty treats :gay:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]nick if you miss neurosis im gonna come down there and throw away your cats[/quote]



one of the main reasons i am attending sir :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by jawn galliano »

good man :xx:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

i was kinda confused that i didn't see lock up on there anymore and googled that bitch



Extreme metal supergroup LOCK UP has been forced to cancel its appearance at the Maryland Deathfest IX, set to take place May 26-29 in Baltimore.



Commented the band: "We regret to announce that LOCK UP will not be performing at this year's Maryland Deathfest. We are days away from the festival and our visas have yet to show up. Everything has been handled the right way but apparently things are taking longer these days due to a larger amounts of red tape and bureaucracy. We hope to make things up shortly when our visas actually arrive with some North American tour dates!"



:eyes::::::::::::::
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[youtube]5LHGRksE6GU[/youtube]

[youtube]x02_HCXrfiU[/youtube]



the sound last night at sonar was awesome for everyone but buzzoven. but this probably has something to do with everyone using the same amp set up. bass wise they had some swr set up on stage and dixie managed to fry the damn thing trying to get his sludgey tone out of it.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

[quote name="themicrulah"]Don't touch the cats :shake:

Not unless you want to give them ear scratches and kitty treats :gay:[/quote]

Or you gonna eat some pussy then you can touch them all you wants too :redneck:
Fuck 'em
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by agony bagony »

um
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

[quote name="Conservative_Heretic"]
[quote name="themicrulah"]Don't touch the cats :shake:

Not unless you want to give them ear scratches and kitty treats :gay:[/quote]

Or you gonna eat some pussy then you can touch them all you wants too :redneck:[/quote]

[quote name="Dusto"]um[/quote]

It's okay. You know you want to :evil:
Fuck 'em
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

pulling teeth currently hold the crown for worst band i have ever seen. machetazo just full of nonstop grindy grind lovin :gay:. wasn't sure what to expect from a 3 piece corrosion of conformity but i gotta say it was magnificent. those dudes looked like they were having the time of their life up on stage. cripple bastards are a bunch of crazy italian bastards i'll just leave it at that. neurosis was a lot more intense live then what i was expecting. one of the best bands i've ever had the pleasure of seeing live even with a rain delay and some equipment issues during the first song. but exhumed came in and swooped up all the win deathfest had to offer this year. place was going crazy the entire god damn time. the entire floor was pretty much one gigantic pit.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Those Insane Gods
Member
Posts: 436
Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 16:48

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Those Insane Gods »

AURA NOIR

CATHEDRAL

CORONER

CORROSION OF CONFORMITY

DEAD CONGREGATION

LAST DAYS OF HUMANITY

NEUROSIS

NOKTURNEL

NUCLEAR ASSAULT

REPUGNANT

WORMED



Have all released killer stuff at one point or another.
http://wheretheslimelives.blogspot.com/ - blog dedicated to the angel of morbidity
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by agony bagony »

but everyone else SUCKS :judge:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

kylesa sure as hell do
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Nick"] neurosis was a lot more intense live then what i was expecting. one of the best bands i've ever had the pleasure of seeing live even with a rain delay and some equipment issues during the first song.[/quote]



any clue on the setlist?



i haven't seen them since like 1998 when they were touring for TSIB. which kinda sucks since that was my first exposure to them, so i didn't really get as much out of the show as i could now :homework:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by ^_____________^ »

No body eats pussy except for the Asians. Treat the pussy with respect. :judge:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="Nick"] neurosis was a lot more intense live then what i was expecting. one of the best bands i've ever had the pleasure of seeing live even with a rain delay and some equipment issues during the first song.[/quote]



any clue on the setlist?



i haven't seen them since like 1998 when they were touring for TSIB. which kinda sucks since that was my first exposure to them, so i didn't really get as much out of the show as i could now :homework:[/quote]



i honestly don't remember :homework:. steve had a problem with his mic stand moving on him during the first song though. he ended up punching the stand and grabbed the mic off the ground and finished. i guess not to be out done or something at the end of the last song scott punched the microphone :redneck:.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Nick"]kylesa sure as hell do[/quote]







:evil:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

well tell them to stop sounding terrible and i might enjoy it more
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by rhino »

tell dusty i think they live in the same town :santa:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

they bees from the savannah lands :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by agony bagony »

kylsea aint from round these parts :santa: if athens has a good metal band i am unaware of it. there must be one though :alien:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

what the fucking band is "SHITSTORM"??????????? :oldryan:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

not good :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Dusto"]kylsea aint from round these parts :santa: if athens has a good metal band i am unaware of it. there must be one though :alien:[/quote]



[quote name="Nick"]they bees from the savannah lands :santa:[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by agony bagony »

they aint from athens :santa:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by jawn galliano »

hey is kylesa from athens or from a different city that is not athens
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by vO)))id »

NEUROSIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thingy:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]hey is kylesa from athens or from a different city that is not athens[/quote]



Portugal
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by rhino »

hey dusty how far are you from acworth
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: maryland deathfest today :gay:

Post by Verbal »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]hey is kylesa from athens or from a different city that is not athens[/quote]



Portugal[/quote]



Gonna live it up down old South America way, huh Mikey?
Post Reply