Roots Manuva

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness
Posts: 526
Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
Location: UK

Roots Manuva

Post by RitesOfPossession »

Anyone here a fan?



[youtube]16sObz0uQ9I[/youtube]



[youtube]-DBhQbS1YZ4[/youtube]



[youtube]Oo_Iz55ORx8[/youtube]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Roots Manuva

Post by Hugo. »

GDMFSOB is his funkiest jam

[youtube]vxSI212yeQc[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness
Posts: 526
Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
Location: UK

Re: Roots Manuva

Post by RitesOfPossession »

Cool song! I wasn't aware that he'd collaborated with DJ Shadow.



I thought his video for the song Buff Nuff was pretty cool too:



[youtube]E98G3HYkdiw[/youtube]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Roots Manuva

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="RitesOfPossession"]Cool song! I wasn't aware that he'd collaborated with DJ Shadow. [/quote]



Unkle have some dibs on that track too. :sicken:
Image
Post Reply