favorite mastodon

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

favorite mastodon

Post by droidspawn »

a poll! :shock:





we are severely lacking polls around here :frown:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by rhino »

blood mountain :santa:





[youtube]X1b5hkjIDRU[/youtube]





but my brain also wants to pick leviathan :krinor:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by droidspawn »

really? blood mountain is my least favorite and its not even close.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by rhino »

i think i picked blood mountain because of the wolf is loose, sleeping giant, and this mortal soil. quite possible my 3 favorite mastodon songs on one album, but there is some filler, thought i think every mastodon abum has filler on it...except for maybe crack the skye
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Leviathan
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by droidspawn »

cts was co-fav of 2009 with black gives way to blue.



2009 was a killer year for music
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by agony bagony »

i like each mastodon album more than the one that came before it :cts:



they should have named the hunter the narrator so we could all vote for it with confidence
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

How fucking awesome would that be
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

Remission.
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Nick"]How fucking awesome would that be[/quote]



Image



this awesome!
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="Nick"]Leviathan[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="david vincent's taint"]
[quote name="Nick"]How fucking awesome would that be[/quote]



Image



this awesome![/quote]



bigger and more awesome!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by agony bagony »

how does this poll only have five votes so far
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by droidspawn »

because they don't know awesome when they hear it :frown:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by agony bagony »

but lots of folks on this board listen to ein mastodon
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by droidspawn »

make it a sticky then?
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by Tea »

I've only listened to Leviathan :santa: But I really liked it. Aqua Dementia :xx:::::;;;; I really should check more of their stuff I guess
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Well did you?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by Tea »

Not yet :homework:
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by deckard »

leviathan
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by Meat Engine »

I don't listen to this band. :doubleoldcabbyarsed:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Tea"]Not yet :homework:[/quote]



Lazy irish bastard :shakefist:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by baron von blondle »

Remission is awesome but Crack The Skye is the sound of a band who know what the fuck they are doing at every turn.



Mastodudes. :idea:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by agony bagony »

this hard-on bearer knows
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by Hugo. »

Either CTS or Remission.



I think i'll go with CTS because Dusto said. :santa:
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Meat Engine"]I don't listen to this band. :doubleoldcabbyarsed:[/quote]



You need to hand in your beard, sir.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

1st post here, figured I would finally register after lurking for a while.Used to lurk on one of the older boards back in 06-07 but never registered. Just rediscovered the mabb again about a month ago.



Anyway,

Crack The Skye is my favorite mastodon cd and by far my favorite cd in my collection. Everytime I listen to it is just :thingy:

But really mastodon has done no wrong, every cd they have gotten better. Cant wait for The Hunter :bang:
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by agony bagony »

this hard-on bearer can stay
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

:fonz:
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

The narrator*
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by Ninny »

Remission gets no votes but holds one of their best songs <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MarWv25GOyw<!-- m -->
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

That first riff is so god damn heavy :bang:
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

yeah how the fuck did no one else vote for remission I mean come on what the fuck
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

[quote name="powered by pork"]yeah how the fuck did no one else vote for remission I mean come on what the fuck[/quote]

Because despite how good remission is Crack the Skye is better. :santa:
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]cts was co-fav of 2009 with black gives way to blue.



2009 was a killer year for music[/quote]



[quote name="mudbuttthegreat"]
[quote name="powered by pork"]yeah how the fuck did no one else vote for remission I mean come on what the fuck[/quote]

Because despite how good remission is Crack the Skye is better. :santa:[/quote]





these :grim:

cts :bang:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: favorite mastodon

Post by Hugo. »

In a single choice poll, a lack of votes is no indication of how shit something is :judge:
Image
Post Reply