Slaughter

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Slaughter

Post by ^_____________^ »

[youtube]71YppPLrf8o[/youtube]



WILDEST FANTASY FIRST IT FEELS GOOD

THINGS START TO HAPPEN NOT THE WAY THEY SHOULD!



[youtube]08EVewJA8jM[/youtube]



IN SUITS THEY WERE DRESSED WHEN THE BUTTON WAS PRESSED

THEY FED UPON SEMEN THE GOVERNMENT'S A DEMON!!!



[youtube]3TdObTdR3F8[/youtube]



That one speaks for itself.



This band fucking rules.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: Slaughter

Post by ^_____________^ »

:homework:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Slaughter

Post by agony bagony »

slaughter...of the SOUL



:grim:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: Slaughter

Post by ^_____________^ »

[quote name="ein dusto"]slaughter...of the SOUL



:grim:[/quote]

:idea:



Image



:xx:



Also, I was referring to the glam Slaughter when I made the :homework:
Post Reply