Neuraxis
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
Neuraxis
Anyone familiar with these guys? I only have their latest album Asylon right now and its really fucking good stuff. Oh, and super noob question, but how do I embed the youtube vids?
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCs7vHm3E1c<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95mQ3PDY ... re=related<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCs7vHm3E1c<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95mQ3PDY ... re=related<!-- m -->
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Neuraxis
Whatever is after the equal sign 
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: Neuraxis
I really need to listen to these guys, Im pretty sure there is some win there.
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Neuraxis
I have not listened to Asylon, but I did not like the previous album. Truth Beyond and Trilateral Progression were great, though.
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
Re: Neuraxis
[quote name="zambon"]I really need to listen to these guys, Im pretty sure there is some win there.[/quote] Asylon is pure win in my book. Really solid tech death without being overly wanky.
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: Neuraxis
[youtube]JYFwz4c6_Js[/youtube]
Ian..
Ian..
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- mudbuttthegreat
- Member
- Posts: 344
- Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02
Re: Neuraxis
I saw these guys a while back and they were pure win. Their bass player got stopped at the border so they played without him. Also one of the guitarists was playing on a first act guitar and made me go

[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
- Conservative_Heretic
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1355
- Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
- Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
- Contact:
Re: Neuraxis
I saw these guys recently as well and the bass player was fucking shredding on a 6 string, and I think it was fret less. He was really good. Overall was really impressed with the performance. Singer was a cool hard-on bearer. Asylon is the only album I have heard since I got it at the show.
Fuck 'em