henry rollins band
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
henry rollins band
post here some good songs for me to check out :tvrkey:
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: henry rollins band
[youtube]WV__OLW6Dlw[/youtube]
[youtube]Q0HMwiygsTo[/youtube]
[youtube]EF5qnwtPKMQ[/youtube]

[youtube]Q0HMwiygsTo[/youtube]
[youtube]EF5qnwtPKMQ[/youtube]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: henry rollins band
the end of silence, and weight
have you checked out any black flag?
have you checked out any black flag?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: henry rollins band
of course. I think i have damaged on cdr somewhere.
- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: henry rollins band
This song to me is what the Rollins Band was all about, fucking thick jams and Rollins up on the soapbox getting righteous:
[youtube]T9WR3zT3G94[/youtube]
[youtube]T9WR3zT3G94[/youtube]
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: henry rollins band
i already posted that 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: henry rollins band
end of silence is killer
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: henry rollins band
Always have dug me some fucking Rollins Band. Henry
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.