Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn »
did you know hail hornet have a new cd coming out next week? I did not.
This news is news that makes me go
Two tracks on their facebook page: <!-- m -->
http://www.facebook.com/HailHornet<!-- m -->
-
Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle »
I remember reading something about this not to long ago but completely forgot about it

vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.

. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn »
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
i do not own any hail hornet

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn »
well why not? It's killer stuff and has dixie dave in it!
[youtube]F14yYA3GCbI[/youtube]
[youtube]Amc99NjKAdU[/youtube]