hey ninny
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: hey ninny
Crazy to think they took just four years to record their first five albums
A rare burst of creativity
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey ninny
[quote name="Ninny"]Crazy to think they took just four years to record their first five albums
A rare burst of creativity[/quote]
most bands should do this and just quit. so many bands just drag on and lose it
most bands should do this and just quit. so many bands just drag on and lose it
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: hey ninny
I fucking adore BLACK SABBATH
I was listenin the double PAST LIVES reissues album now
[youtube]cMtqVoZl8TA[/youtube]

I was listenin the double PAST LIVES reissues album now
[youtube]cMtqVoZl8TA[/youtube]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>