Devin Townsend
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Devin Townsend
This could be neat if enough people vote.
I am keeping syl albums off because I think everyone would just vote for those. Plus they've been discussed many times before.
Pick 3
I am keeping syl albums off because I think everyone would just vote for those. Plus they've been discussed many times before.
Pick 3
- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Devin Townsend
Ocean machine, terria, evolution
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Devin Townsend
accelerated evolution
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Devin Townsend
too hard - all killer.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Devin Townsend
vote or no porn for you for a month 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Devin Townsend
[quote name="rhino"]accelerated evolution[/quote]
[youtube]dKSI5rdKmwo[/youtube]

[youtube]dKSI5rdKmwo[/youtube]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Devin Townsend
I missed it. I guess I'm used to seeing you with an avy so that's probably why. 
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: Devin Townsend
I love SYL but I never bothered to listen to Mr. Townsend's solo stuff. The thought always seem to escape my mind.
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Devin Townsend
I accidentally voted for only Accelerated Evolution, but Biomech and an album to be named later would be in my top three.
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Devin Townsend
[quote name="only pieces remain"]vote or no porn for you for a month
[/quote]
i voted & just let on off to Alexis Texas!!!

i voted & just let on off to Alexis Texas!!!
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

