New End of Level Boss

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

New End of Level Boss

Post by Abzu »

I just got an email from HMV.com saying the new End of Level Boss cd is on its way to mein mailbox :greenie:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: New End of Level Boss

Post by vO)))id »

:thingy:
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: New End of Level Boss

Post by baron von blondle »

:fonz:



lets hope you don't demand a refund :redneck:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: New End of Level Boss

Post by Abzu »

:redneck:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: New End of Level Boss

Post by baron von blondle »

nice...



Image
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: New End of Level Boss

Post by Devy »

What the hell is math-rock?
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: New End of Level Boss

Post by baron von blondle »

you think I know?!
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: New End of Level Boss

Post by Devy »

Wait a minute.....I KNOW WHAT MATH-ROCK IS!



[youtube]h-YcBVEnLT8[/youtube]



Now could you please explain why your band isn't this?
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: New End of Level Boss

Post by Abzu »

I asked that question of a fellating lover several years ago when he began talking about math rock and mathcore bands. Turns out it's what the kids are calling Technical Rock/Metal these days.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: New End of Level Boss

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="Devy"]Wait a minute.....I KNOW WHAT MATH-ROCK IS!



[youtube]h-YcBVEnLT8[/youtube]



Now could you please explain why your band isn't this?[/quote]



I would love more than anything to play in a stone groove jazz funk 70's motherfunkin' gen - u - wine outfit like this. fuck metal, I was born for disco
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: New End of Level Boss

Post by Devy »

I see you have a show coming up at The Unicorn soon. Perhaps I'll attend :evil:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: New End of Level Boss

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="Devy"]I see you have a show coming up at The Unicorn soon. Perhaps I'll attend :evil:[/quote]



perhaps? PERHAPS!!!!!!!?????!!! :waa:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: New End of Level Boss

Post by Devy »

I've just seen how much it is to get in. Assuming I can work out how to get to the venue in time, consider me there :santa:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: New End of Level Boss

Post by baron von blondle »

I can sell you an advance ticket for £99.50 to avoid dissapointment
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: New End of Level Boss

Post by Devy »

I'll buy five in case I lose four of them!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: New End of Level Boss

Post by baron von blondle »

wise move young ninja
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: New End of Level Boss

Post by Abzu »

I demand US shows! :waa:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: New End of Level Boss

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name=";,,;"]I demand US shows! :waa:[/quote]



me too!!! :waa:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: New End of Level Boss

Post by baron von blondle »

an videyoh



[youtube]f9nRjRDsaMM[/youtube]
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: New End of Level Boss

Post by Abzu »

:xx: :xx: :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: New End of Level Boss

Post by baron von blondle »

Endorsed :xx:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
Post Reply