hey jorsh

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

you a fan of morphine?



[youtube]985JGeGq_tc[/youtube]

[youtube]hitKTFr2NE4[/youtube]

[youtube]M34iZH4-qkI[/youtube]



:xx:



rip mark sandman :eyes:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

I am. I've only heard Cure for Pain and it was massive tits. I found out about them from that ex cunt I used to hang with. Didn't know the hard-on bearer died, lame.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

:santa:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey jorsh

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:oldryan:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply