So many covers!!!!!! (I genuinely like the Berzerker one though
Songs so good they became clichés
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Songs so good they became clichés
[youtube]QV5owKPF9Ng[/youtube]
So many covers!!!!!! (I genuinely like the Berzerker one though
)
So many covers!!!!!! (I genuinely like the Berzerker one though
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Songs so good they became clichés
[youtube]jJVr0vJK2rs[/youtube]
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: Songs so good they became clichés
[youtube]Dv37JfwmIbg[/youtube]
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: Songs so good they became clichés
[youtube]kffacxfA7G4[/youtube]
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
- bills bro
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1914
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:39
Re: Songs so good they became clichés
[youtube]eOL2q8leiLw[/youtube]