WHO ARE THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKING METAL GODS?
WHO ARE THE FUCKING METAL FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS????????????
[youtube]QnyM5y9KA24[/youtube]
I was listening this this late afternoon while jogging
I wanted to kill someone with a knife
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
I like running after a big cup of black cawfee and listening fucking metal. It helps me a lot to do a good exercise
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>