voivod

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

voivod

Post by rhino »

how me get into said band
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: voivod

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

don't
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: voivod

Post by droidspawn »

I remember youtubing them a few years ago and hating the vocals. Nothingface is supposed to be a their best album. I should give them another listen.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: voivod

Post by jawn galliano »

killing technnology and nothingface are good places to start
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: voivod

Post by Meat Engine »

You can start with War and Pain, but it doesn't have much resemblance to the rest of their catalog. I bet you'd like it, though.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: voivod

Post by ^_____________^ »

War and Pain is great because it sounds like Motorhead :bang:
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: voivod

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="Multidisciplinarian"]killing technnology and nothingface are good places to start[/quote]



Nothingface is a modern classic. If you don't appreciate it then you will be shipped off to a labour camp once I am President of the world
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: voivod

Post by neckred »

Nothingface or Dimension Hatross



tis a band that is very hard to define in it's entirety with just a couple releases though
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Mutilator
Ancient One
Posts: 1578
Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
Location: Utrecht NL

Re: voivod

Post by Mutilator »

Try Negatron and Phobos: the 2 albums with Eric Forrest on vocals:



[youtube]dRWisIbOtP0[/youtube]



[youtube]UkaGAsKm_R0[/youtube]
Post Reply