PrismAndGate

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

PrismAndGate

Post by Anjel »

Your signature. :xx: :xx: :xx:
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: PrismAndGate

Post by PrismAndGate »

[youtube]M_AsK3rv5so[/youtube] :xx:
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: PrismAndGate

Post by droidspawn »

Chapters of Repugnance >
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: PrismAndGate

Post by Anjel »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]Chapters of Repugnance >[/quote]



I really can't decide which one of them I like the most. But I hope you are not implying that Psalms is bad.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: PrismAndGate

Post by droidspawn »

of course not. I just enjoy cor a fair bit more.
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: PrismAndGate

Post by PrismAndGate »

I wouldn't say that I like either album more than the other. It's more of a "which one am I in the mood for?" situation.
Image
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: PrismAndGate

Post by PrismAndGate »

I enjoy everything off of Prelude to The Tragedy as well.



[youtube]VI6OMM5neJk[/youtube] especially this one. :idea:
Image
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: PrismAndGate

Post by Anjel »

[youtube]px9xRHFExCE[/youtube]

HIgh Quality video from MOD '09.
Post Reply