ROBIN TROWER appreciation

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

ROBIN TROWER appreciation

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

[youtube]iA6l2KgQ2Kw[/youtube]



[youtube]yzc6NOX5o2Q[/youtube]



Awesome trippy tunes. One of the most underrated guitarist from the 70s IMO. People claimed that he was too much of a Hendrix rip off, wich he may be when it comes to leads but his songs was totally diffrent from Hendrix. They're much slower, almost like some kind of 70s prog doom :huh:
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: ROBIN TROWER appreciation

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

bridge of sighs is a great record, never really delved into his other shit too much
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: ROBIN TROWER appreciation

Post by rhino »

[youtube]BmLrDxoRya0[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ROBIN TROWER appreciation

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

About time you found this thread
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: ROBIN TROWER appreciation

Post by rhino »

:santa:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ROBIN TROWER appreciation

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply